Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Food Storage Cubes

So food.  Munchkin is just starting to eat food.  Well, more tasting it.  It's kind of fun and very messy.  I'm one of those Mom's that decided to go with making Munchkin's food.  There will be more posts about that in the near future.....about recipies, books equipment and the like.  But for now.......cubes!

Rather than make food every day at the moment.  It seems silly for the amount he's eating I've been making up one thing and freezing it in "cubes".

I have a few "Baby Food" storage keepers.  I'm going to say you don't need to bother.  Ice cube trays work just as well.  I have the one from Kidco as well and it works well, but it's just a fancy ice cube tray.  So if you have ice cube trays I would just go with that, then empty them into ziploc freezer bags and go from there.  I have another bunch that have individual lids, but I don't think given the opportunity i would buy them again as the ice cube trays  and small tupperware containers are just fine.

You don't need anything special.

So there you go.  The post for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment