Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Loveys

In our Quest with a capital Q, to get our Munchkin to sleep all by himself, we decided to get him a "lovey".  It's basically a little blankie that you snuggle with him and put him to sleep with all the time in order to get him to attach to it and feel secure with it.

I will warn you, some kids latch onto one, others don't.  Munchkin seems to be somewhere in the middle.  Who knows where it will go.  But he does like it.

The one we got is the giraffe from Angel Dear.  And the neat thing is that they will sell them in sets of three!  This is a good thing, trust me.  Especially if this becomes the toy they will not do without.  That way one can be in use, one in the wash and a spare in case of loss.

I was a little skeptical, but though....well why not get the three pack.  I figured perhaps if it got lost eventually I wouldn't be able to get another one.  Within a week I had used all three due to spit up on them.

We still aren't there with sleep yet, but that's a post for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment