Thursday, June 16, 2011

Used Baby Stuff

I'm on a roll with that unsolicited advice again.  Used baby stuff can be super useful.  I would say 90% of my little guy's clothing has been passed along by friends.  We have also borrowed/been given a bunch of baby gear.  It saves money and keeps stuff out of landfill.  These little ones use stuff for such a short period, it just makes sense.  So below is a few good places to get used stuff.  Keep in mind I haven't been to a bunch of them yet, but I will be in the future.

Craigslist.org -  I did get a Bumbo off the site.  Craigslist can be annoying at times but it does work too!

Kiiji.ca

www.mybabystuff.ca - I haven't actually shopped there yet, but it looks cool.

Once Upon a Child -  I haven't been yet, but probably will at some point.

There are more resources and I'll probably put a page up at some point with more of them as I come across them.

No comments:

Post a Comment