Friday, June 10, 2011

Lillies of the Valley Coat

I loved using my M Coat so much for carrying Robbie around in his carrier in the winter.  It was so easy.  Insert baby and go.  No need for winter stuff for him.  I wanted something for fall and spring that would work as well.  The down M Coat is really for winter.  So I did some research for something that would work for spring and fall.

I found this a lovely coat from Lillies of the Valley.  She is a local artisan and I really really like the babywearing coat i got from her.  The only thing that would have added to the coat is a pocket.  But I like pockets.  The coat is super comfy, looks good without the baby and kept us snuggly.  And I found the zip up bit to keep your chest warm great.  That was a bit of something missing from the M Coat.  

Now this coat won't block out the wind being polarfleece, but I didn't find that to be too much of a problem, but some people might.  

No comments:

Post a Comment