Friday, June 10, 2011

Go Bag

Here's some more of that unsolicited advice.  I recommend packing your go bag a bit on the early side.  I didn't have mine when the little guy got here 7 weeks early.  I was just thinking about it.  It's better to be more prepared than less.  You could end up having to use icky hospital shampoo or risk having the wrong clothes brought to you etc.... and so on.  Now none of it is really the end of the world.  Hospital gift shops can help out with a lot, but still.... probably a good idea.

I will also throw this out there.  If you happen to need to go to the hospital because of possible labour.  Make sure you bring the camera and the phone charger.  If you happen to need to stay overnight it's very handy.  My iPhone's battery was super close to death by the time I had the baby.  It was running on fumes when I wanted to tell the world about the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment