Thursday, August 4, 2011

Teething Rings

Teething Rings are awesome for the little ones.  Their poor teeth hurt so much when they are growing them.

I've tried a couple of different teething rings and so far he's really only liked two of them, but I'm going to try again with the others.  The first one is Sophie who will get her own post.  So I won't say much here, except you should get one.

The other is the Ringley Teething Ring.  Munchkin seems to like chewing on Fabric so is is a great one for him to have.  I had originally thought it was jus super gimmicky on the "organic" bandwagon type thing, but he really does seem to like chewing on the maple ring and the fabric bits.  I got the Ringley Straight and he's quite happy with it.

The ones that haven't worked so well yet are the ones that are filled with fluid and put in the fridge to be cold.  I think he's going to change his mind about that sometime soon when the teething gets really super sore.  I get the feeling he's just not so sure about the cold feeling yet.

My husband's and my fingers are also great teething rings according to Munchkin.  Just thought you might want to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment