Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby Swings

Well, I was going to do a review of the baby swing we have for the little guy, but it looks like they don't make it anymore.  I'm not terribly surprised.  It was a hand me down, hand me down.......  It's too bad they don't make it anymore as it's fantastic.  It is an old school crank model.  No batteries to replace or motors to make a weird noise.  Munchkin loves it.  He hated the other swing we borrowed.

That being said, there are a bunch of baby swings out there now that run on batteries etc... that I'm sure are quite good  I can't remember the model that was lent to my parents for the cottage when Munchkin is visiting, but it seems fine.  Not quite as awesome as the crank one, but pretty good.

So I'm sure all of you out there aren't going to find this terribly useful.  But babies do tend to like swings and especially if you can get a hand me down or something and have the room it is probably worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment