Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wriggle Wrapper

So this is something really neat we just got.  It's called a Wriggle Wrapper by Phil and Teds.  It is a portable high chair.  I really like it.  I wasn't so sure I would, but I used it for a lunch outing today and it was fantastic.  My hubby used it on Saturday night when we were out for dinner for a friend's birthday.  The little man isn't quite able to use the restaurant ones yet.  He's a bit small.

I wasn't sure about it and actually hunted around and got it on Ebay.  But I really really like it.  You can secure them to a chair or in your lap and still have both hands free.   You just have to watch to make sure they don't steal your food/plate.

Now I realize most restaurants do have high chairs, but we do go to friends and family houses quite frequently and they don't have highchairs (and I don't expect them to either).

So I'm giving this 2 thumbs up!


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to make an amendment here. I still like this wriggle wrapper but we don't use it as much as I thought we were going to. So it may not have been the best investment ever.

    ReplyDelete