Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome!

In December 2010 I had my first child.  He's a sweet little boy and I love him to bits.  As all expecting mothers are, we are bombarded with all the advertising and gadgets etc.... that we absolutely NEED in order to have out children grow up healthy, safe, and having fun.

In reality you don't need every single thing out there.  And I've found that not quite everything is as useful as it seems.  At least to me.  Recently a number of my friends have become pregnant and have asked what items I thought were useful and where to buy them.   I was putting together a straight spreadsheet to send to them, but this is something that will be constantly updated as the little guy grows older, so I figured I would start a blog and share it with the world.

Most of the locations for buying items is Toronto as that's the area I live in, but items will all have links to their websites if they exist.

As a disclaimer, my reviews are based on what I liked which may be different to things other people liked.


No comments:

Post a Comment